"So, now the word on the streets is face oils are the way to combat oily skin as it trains skin to rebalance itself rather than temporarily mattifying. …This award-winning Normalising facial oil rebalances the skin for a brighter, fresher complexion. It also works to minimise pores, without being too heavy or feeling uncomfortably greasy." InStyle Magazine
Facial oils have become a huge trend recently and are a great way to protect and add hydration and nutrition to your skin. Their beautifying qualities make them a "must-have item" in your facial routine.
Don't be put off about oils being greasy or increasing breakouts. Our range of facial oils will work their magic without a greasy side effect and are quickly absorbed. Even oily and blemish prone skin can be improved and rebalanced.
Our Global Brand Ambassador, Kourtney Kardashian is also a massive fan of our facial oils and uses them as part of her daily skin care routine, she even applies oil to her hands and around her eyes and eye lids.
Benefits of using a Facial Oil
- Visibly hydrate, revitalise and even skin tone
- Facial oils protect your skin for long periods of time by locking in water and moisture that can be eroded by harsh weather and indoor heating
- Provides a perfect primed base for makeup to glide on smoothly
Benefits of a Manuka Doctor Facial Oil
- Omega rich oils help regain suppleness & elasticity by protecting moisture levels of the skin to give a radiant, plumped and healthy glow
- Packed with antioxidants to prevent further skin ageing
- Each of our facial oils contain the hero ingredient Manuka Oil - renowned for its potent antimicrobial, antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties and is proven effective in combating bacteria associated with acne & eczema
Choosing the right Facial Oil
Look for an oil that addresses your particular skin concerns and that suits your skin type and remember that you can alternate your oils. We have three Manuka Doctor Facial Oil formulations in our range. Each facial oil hydrates, protects and nourishes your skin as well as having specific benefits unique to each formula.
Replenishing - Clinically proven, in just ten minutes, skin looks more luminous, complexion younger looking & fine lines refined. Proven, in just four weeks to reduce wrinkle depth & increase skin firmness & elasticity
Brightening - Clinically proven to reduce age spots in just four weeks and in ten minutes skin appears more luminous, revitalised & more radiant
Normalising - Clinically proven to smooth uneven skin tone & reduce redness and to reduce pore size in just two weeks
Top Tips for using a Facial Oil
- Always apply to freshly cleansed skin
- Exfoliate regularly so the oil can sink into your skin easily – our exfoliating scrubs do not contain microbeads
- Massage in, just a few drops of your favourite oil. The massaging action will help to relax your facial muscles and reduce tension especially around the forehead and jaw area. It also helps boost blood flow and circulation and allows the oil to penetrate the epidermis more deeply
- To save time you can even add a couple of drops to your moisturizer and apply them together
- If you use a serum in your routine, apply the serum after your oil
- Remember you can also use your oil on other areas such as your hands and around your eyes and eyelids