Forget sheet masks, facial peels are set to be the new trend in masking! The Manuka Doctor ApiClear Purifying Facial Peel is a great skin treatment for keeping pesky skin blemishes and outbreaks in check. The peel will instantly lift dead skin cells, purify pores and leave skin feeling plumped and silky soft.
In the name of clear skin, we invite you to join our Facial Peel Challenge and see if you have skill to peel the mask off in just one go! Simply apply the Manuka Doctor Purifying Facial Peel to your face and upload a selfie to Instagram of your face either wearing the mask, or just after you have successfully removed the mask, along with the hashtag #mdfacialpeelchallenge.
PLUS - we will be offering up to £100 online loyalty credit* for any images chosen as an Editors Pick.
Don’t worry if you don't manage to peel the mask off in one go! You’ll still be in with a chance of being offered the loyalty credit. We'd love to see your attempt! Think you’re up for the challenge? Show us!
*loyalty credit awarded in equivalent local currency.
Manuka Doctor’s Purifying Facial Peel
Designed to renew the complexion, reduce fine lines and dramatically improve skin tone, firmness and radiance. Combining signature ingredients Purified Bee Venom & Manuka honey with fruit extracts & botanicals, skin is left glowing and in optimum health. Recommended for congested skin, this skin clearing mask works well on blemishes, blackheads and sun damaged skin as it lifts dead skin cells, stimulates cell renewal and purifies pores promoting a radiant and glowing complexion, leaving skin plumped & silky soft.
Join in the #mdfacialpeelchallenge
How to join in:
- Use the peel and take pictures using your mobile phone
- Like and share our challenge post
- Simply upload your favourite images and use the hashtag #mdfacialpeelchallenge and also tag @manukadr in your post
- Check your Instagram account is set to PUBLIC in your options whilst you want your image to be visible
- Set up your own personal Manuka Doctor account to receive emails, product news, offers and future Loyalty Credit deals
Emily Valentine Parr demonstrates how to use the Facial Peel
Even Kourtney is getting in on the challenge!
- Tie or clip hair back away from your face
- Apply the Manuka Doctor ApiClear Purifying Facial Peel to a freshly cleansed dry face avoiding the eye area, eye brows and hair line. Wait for it to dry for 10 –15 minutes or until it feels completely dry
- Make sure the coverage is fairly even & thick to prevent tearing
- Avoid your hairline and eyebrows when applying the peel
- Keep the edges of the peel neat to aid removal
- Ensure the mask is fully dry before removing
- Removing the peel from the chin upwards usually works well
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To be considered as an 'Editor's Pick' the owner of the associated Instagram account must feature in the image.
- An 'Editor's Pick/s' is an image/s chosen by the editor.
- You must remember to use the correct hashtag #mdfacialpeelchallenge to be featured.
- As per Instagram rules, this promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- To be awarded Loyalty Credit you will need to have a Manuka Doctor Online account. It’s simple to join here. You must be aged 18 or over to sign up for an account.
- The challenge is open is open to all UK, Australia, New Zealand and USA residents aged 13 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, sponsored vloggers, brand ambassadors, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the challenge.
- Loyalty credit will be awarded in local currency to spend on-line with Manuka Doctor and is not transferrable.
- Editor's Picks will be chosen entirely at the discretion of Manuka Doctor. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Editor's Picks will be asked to confirm by direct message that they have read the terms and conditions prior to Loyalty Credit being awarded or being announced publically.
- Owners of Editor's Pick images may be required to participate in Manuka Doctor publicity related to the challenge which may include the publication of their first name, County/State and Country and photograph in any media.
- The promoter or this Instagram challenge is Manuka Doctor Ltd of Unit 21 Waterfield Way, Sketchley Lane Industrial Estate, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3ER, United Kingdom.
- Save for any mandatory laws applicable in local jurisdictions this challenge will be governed by English law and entrants to the challenge submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- No purchase will be necessary for entry but only the Manuka Doctor ApiClear Purifying Facial Peel is to be used in the challenge image entry.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of participating in the challenge or taking up the loyalty credit except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- You are permitted to have an unlimited number of posts.
- The promoter (Manuka Doctor Ltd) reserves the right to ask for the removal of offensive, inappropriate, suspicious or automated posts.
- For enquiries contact email@example.com