Share Your Photo
Please remember, the photo you submit must show your face and your Manuka Doctor product.
PHOTOGRAPH USE CONSENT TERMS
Permission to use photograph
This agreement (the agreement) confirms the terms on which you (you) agree to allow Manuka Doctor (UK) Limited (the Company) to use, for the purposes set out below, the photograph/s (Photograph) featuring you and our products which you have purchased from the Company (the Products).
1.1 You consent to the use of your Photograph/s within printed publications or promotional literature produced by the Company to promote their Products and your experience of those purchased (Specified Purpose) including but not limited to material on the Company’s website, brochures, banners, , email marketing and social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube; and in any publicity material about the Company’s services sent to the news media. You understand that websites and other online media can be seen throughout the world, and not just in the USA. (Specified Activities).
1.2 Any Photograph/s provided to the Company must be of you as the purchaser of the Products using such Products and not contain any other individual or any individual under the age of 18 or any obscene, derogatory or inappropriate content (Acceptable Criteria). You accept that it is at the Company’s discretion whether the Photograph/s are considered to fall within the Acceptable Criteria.
1.3 Any Photograph/s that you submit that do not meet the Acceptable Criteria will be immediately deleted by the Company from their records.
1.4 In consideration of you providing Photograph/s to the Company to be used for the Specified Purpose and Specified Activities and fulfilling the Acceptable Criteria, you will be awarded 500 Hive Points to your account with the Company. You will receive these points irrespective of whether your Photograph/s is used or not.
1.5 You accept that it is to the Company’s discretion whether the Photograph/s are used for the Specified Purpose and/or the Specified Activities.
1.6 You accept that you can only provide one Photograph per calendar month. If more than one Photograph is submitted within one calendar month, you agree that the Company may use this for the Specified Purpose and Specified Activities. Each photo submitted per month must be different.
1.7 You do not object to the Company:
(a) storing copies of the Photograph for as long as necessary to fulfil the Specified Purposes or to it storing your contact details on its database in case it needs to contact you; or
(b) sharing the Photograph and your contact details with any third-party service providers or agencies who may assist the Company from time to time with their production of marketing materials including brochures.
2. You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given at any time by writing to the Company at email@example.com. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out by the Company before we receive notice from you that you withdraw your consent.
3. The Company is the controller and responsible for the personal data comprising the Photograph and your contact details.
4. The Company will:
4.1 ensure that it complies with the requirements of all legislation and regulatory requirements in force from time to time relating to the use of the Photograph and your contact details; and
5. This agreement and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
6. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.
7. By selecting the “I accept box” and confirming that you have read our privacy policing available here you confirm your acceptance of these term and conditions for use of the Photograph/s.